A capable management and the advanced technologies are our strength
Established in 1991, we have more than twenty years of experience in the manufacturing of small to medium forgings weighing from 100 kgs to 10.000 kgs for all major industrial applications, such as mechanical engineering, petro-chemical, shipbuilding, energy production and hydraulics.
The plant covers a surface of 50,000sqm, which 17,000sqm roofed and 33,000sqm uncovered.
A capable business management, a constant updating to state-of-the-art technologies and qualified employees allow us to meet the specific requirements of every customer with an efficient, flexible and accurate service.
The products we supply are intended for the 70% to foreign countries and the remaining 30% to Italy.
Since 1996 the quality system program has been certified by rina according to iso 9001 (rina n° 456/96//s) and since march 2015 to ad2000-w0.
Cmf s.p.a. Is the parent company of the group, it’s subsidiaries are Cmf2 s.r.l. (machine shop) and Bms s.r.l. (machine shop).
RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT AND SAFETY OF WORKERS: OUR MORAL PRINCIPLES
CMF S.p.A. always adopts the most respectful environmental protection policies and it self-generates the power required by the premises thanks to the 70 Kw photovoltaic platform located on the roof, thus obtaining a considerable economic saving, but above all a strong reduction of CO2 emissions. The use of state-of-the-art technological plants that recover hot air several times during the same heating process allowed 30% reduction in the gas consumption of our furnaces.
The company has always implemented a policy aimed at safeguarding the health and safety of workers.
Total compliance with the regulatory provisions, regular organization of training courses and the modernization of the departments allow a continuous improvement of manufacturing activities.
WE GIVE A SHAPE TO MATERIAL
Via Vino della Pace, 32/D
34071 Cormons (GO) – Italia
Tel. +39 0481 1680022
Tel. +39 0481 630589
Fax +39 0481 60154
Fax +39 0481 630511